This question bothers more people then it should be bothering. To be honest, you don’t need any supplements or pills to lose weight. All you need is diet and workout plan to start eating healthy and burning those unwanted fats.
You see people in magazine always says that you can’t lose weight without supplements or you will lose 50pounds in 1month with no exercise or diet... REALLY? What the hell they are thinking of saying that? Maybe you won’t like the answer, but the answer is - to make more money. Yeah to sell more of those fat burners to make more cash. People who look slim in magazine on in any contest, don’t care about fat burners or any other supplements. To them diet and workout are #1 and yes they maybe will use supplements, because using supplements on great diet and workout plan will help you around 15%, but without diet and workout plan you won’t get any results at all. You know, athletes also have to make so money for living, so they find company with supplements and tries to help company by promoting the product and making more sales for supplement company and the supplement company give him hes money.
So what I want to say here is you don’t need to use supplements to lose weight, all you need is great diet and great workout plan. I understand that you want to lose weight as fast as possible, but like I mentioned using only weight loss pills, they won’t work. So lets start with diet, what you should know about diet?
1. Eat healthy carbohydrates, that won’t store fats in your body. Carbohydrates main function to provide our body with energy to move, speak, run, stand up or even, wake up. The energy is very important to people who tries to burn fat, they need that extra energy to workout harder and burn more calories. But there is two options of carbs. First one sugar carbohydrates. Sugar carbohydrate doesn’t do good at all, well they give some fast boost in energy, but its for short time, you can take energy drink and after, 1hour feel like you wouldn’t had food for days. Sugar carbs love just to explode in energy but also to run out fast, because our body can consume only portion of sugar carbs, the second portion goes to storage, yeah they turn to fat cells and people gain more weight. In order to stop gaining fats from carbs, make sure you eat healthy carbohydrates from rice, pasta, potatoes and etc. This carbs won’t give you such explosion in energy as sugar, but they will give you long term energy. You will feel full of energy, you will workout longer and feel better and also most important thing they won’t store in your body becoming fat cells.
2. Count your calories. Counting calories really helps, you can google for calorie calculator and enter all information that calculator need. When you will enter all information it will provide amount of calories you need to eat, to gain weight, to maintain your weight and to cut your weight.
3. Eat fats. Fats are responsible for our hormones, so you can’t just cut them from your diet, because it will give you big and I mean big health problems. Why? Well fats are responsible for our hormones, they regulate our hormone level and hormones are most important thing to keep our heart pumping blood, to keep our all organs working, to have energy, to digest food or even to think. In other words our hormones are responsible for everything that our body are doing. Now if you don’t know how much fats to eat - eat not less then 50grams per day and eat only healthy ones. You can find healthy fats in fish oil, peanut butter, fish, vegetables and etc.
4. If you already eaten your calories and you are still hungry, don’t eat food that has lots of carbohydrate or fats, better eat protein food or even better option would be vegetables. Protein are low in calories and protein doesn’t store in our body as much as carbohydrates and fats do.
5. Workout. Working out is hard, I know, I’ve been there, but you still have to work out as hard as you can to maximize your results. Whats the point eating healthy and loosing weight slowly, when you can eat healthy, workout hard and lose weight FAST! Don’t know how to workout? Easy do cardio! Cardio are one of the best exercises to rise your blood pressure and starting to burn fats, if you don’t know any cardio exercise, don’t worry running is the best cardio exercise you will ever find. So just go out there for a run and give your best, also you can check some YouTube videos on cardio workouts at home if you want to workout at home.
6. Take vitamins and minerals. Taking minerals and vitamins will help you avoid flue or something similar to flue. If you will cache flue you won’t be able to workout properly, give your best, and if it will be really strong flue, you might not be able to go to the gym or eat properly. So try to stay healthy by eating some vegetables or fruits or just buy vitamin & mineral pills.
7. Get some sleep. Nowadays we forget how sleep impacts our life’s. We use to be in lack of sleep, but in order to lose weight you need to get at least 8 hours of deep sleep to restore your energy level an be ready to work hard again.
And now back to the topic, yes now you can use supplements to even go further then you expected you can, but again keep in mind that using supplements alone like fat burners, won’t help you at all! You need to have good diet, good workout plan and then you can use some fat burning pills to increase your % of fat burning. As I mentioned supplements can help you lose little faster weight, around 15%. So if you lose 10pounds in a month. With supplements you will lose 11,5pounds in a month. Not the biggest results, but you know in long run, you will be healthy and you will lose little faster weight, then just with diet and workout plan.